Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Friday, October 13, 2006

Shot Day #4

Tonight I will do my shot. I have already been out and done my labs. They need to record my blood to make sure I'm not too low on some important parts. I have my 2 meetings tonight, CMA and then AA. After that I will drive Spencer down to His mom's in eden prarie. I'm feeling irritated at every little thing. I'm saying the serenity prayer for everything and taking big breaths and counting to 1 million. This is a side effect of the ribavirin-so I am told. And so I am just remembering that this too shall pass.

I'm just starting to feel better and I get to be sick again...Don't you just love this treatment?!?

Wusau!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you favorite son!!

10/13/2006 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home