Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Better

Well, I have been moving around for a little bit now, and I can say I do feel better than where at was at yesterday. The only thing I have is some tiredness and a little congestion and phlegm that I cannot get to come up. I am not getting so out of breath as I have been.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Hey Jason,

Glad to here your feeling a bit better today!
As for the dry skin, Have you heard of E-45? I reckon it is pretty much scentless and brilliant for dry, itchy skin. I presume they sell it over in the states? Ask in a pharmacy.

Take care:)

Jason

10/10/2006 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing a bit better.
Hugggggggggggggggggggs,
Sis

10/10/2006 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home