Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Friday, October 06, 2006

Anxiously Awaiting

I'm getting anxious, waiting for my next shot. I know how I am going to feel and I know I am going to get sick (Hate It) and I am not looking forward to it. I have sometime before that happens though. I am doing what I planned on doing. In a short bit here, I will be going to the hockey game, then to my meeting, then spencers' parents. Then back home here to get sick. Oh well, after tonight I will have only 45 shots left to go!!!

My feelings right now: I'm tired, fatigued, and just ending from having a little tiny bit of nausea feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home