Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Faces of Hep


I can being to feel and notice A pattern begin to take place. I can remember being here before. Not only am I noticing how I felt each and every day last week, and now going through it again. but there is a continous repition on top of the shots I take, feeling bad for a few days, then starting to come out of it and feel better right before I take my next injection. The day to day fatigue. The tiredness. The being okay for a short time, then feeling really ugggggh, and exhausted, then feeling a wee bit better. I can start to expect to feel a certain way, at a certain time, and be prepared for it. I will be okay. And now I am going to find my bed.


I'm drowning in my tiredness,
As I lay within my comfortness,
And the day has said
Goodbye to me
I breathe in deep
and fall asleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home