Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lingering Moments...

Wondering where my energy went. I have done this and that but it all adds up to nothing. One thing is good, I don't feel sick. I don't have a headache. My skin isn't itching. I don't have the chills. But I do lack energy. I sure wish I was a rock ontop of a large hill right now. then you could start to push me down, I would gain momentum and keep going with the flow. But i can't make it up that hill. I don't even feel like looking at hills. Who even brought up the subject of a hill?

I am going to go lay down for a nap. Then wake up and start over. I just lack anything right now. My mind is tired of thinking of nothing. I know its the treatment. I know its the medicine. I know I will feel just this ugggh after I wake up. But I need a nap. My dreams are calling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home