Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Word of the day "Persevere"

This day is long, and hard to get through, but I am. I finally got to the backyard and did some mowing. It was a nice walk and I listened to a funny comedian on my ipod. Humor is so important. I could feel the rush of smiles killing any fatigue I was having, and when I got done I felt accomplishment. I'm very ready for a nap, but I am just going to go on. I am keeping at a steady, "Do A Little of this and that" pace. and making sure I "Do a little nothing" as well. I was beginning to start to have a headache again. I ate something and now its gone away. My skin isn't itching too bad today. My nausea has subsided.

I have a few more things I need to do for today. I can't wait to fall into my sleep. I should be okay as long as I "Pace" myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home