Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Saturday, September 30, 2006

5:44am (18 hours of-off and on sleep)

This is a goodmorning. I am feeling fatigue and my body has an all around yucky feeling. But its do-able. I think I am up for a little bit. We will see. I haven't done much, but gone into my livingroom to turn on the T.V. and now post this new message. So we will see how I actually feel when I start to move around. I feel my stomach wake up, I've been eating lots of vegetables and grains. Thats good, because it means I am having somewhat normal bowel movements. My skin is kind of flaky, a side effect of the medication. I've noticed the hair on my body seem to get thinner. Just a little bit. I need to take a shower today, I am feeling really dirty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home