Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Shaking hands with the man in the moon


Night time, bed time. I find myself actually ready and almost able to fall asleep soon. I have a big day tomorrow. 8 am I go in for my lab test. then I am driving someone to work. Can't decide when I will do my shot. I'm thinking I will come home and mow the lawn, then eat something then do my shot. Then it will be late enough in the day that It won't affect my night too poorly. I will still get sick, but the onset of the medication going into my system is so slow that I have abut 6-8 hours before I start to get a little sick, then After the meeting I will be sick. Then I can come home and sleep. But all that is just a little plan. I still am not sure how bad the effects of the meds will be on me so I need to really take it one day at a time.

So tonight, I rest, I sleep.
I fall into my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home