Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, September 28, 2006

4:30pm (my early morning)


I am arising to the beauty of the day. I've talked about pacing myself when doing activities and the same goes for resting and sleeping. I really needed that sleep. It didn't take me long to get to bed this time. I've only been awake for a few moments, but i am ready to conquer my evening. I have my thursday A.A. big book that I will be going to. I wonder if me drinking coffee on top of my ribavirin is having a huge effect on me. I cut down some on my caffeine intake. But I will try to just have a cup in the morning(My mornings which are the real worlds afternoons, and then no coffee when I go to a meeting. Isn't that an Oxy-moron, An A.A. meeting without coffee?

Filled with positive attitude right now. Not really anxious about tomorrows shot, but not looking forward to losing this good all around, physical and mental feeling that I am having. Oh well, I will feel good again, probably same time next week. But thats tomorrow, not today, And right now my present is waiting to be opened....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home