Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Listen to your dreams...



I'm galloping softly
Riding through the willows
My mind starts its melting
Now I'm feeling mellow
I never knew the clock stopped
The beating fell away
As I listen to this treatment
Hold me in a daze...

I am feeling tired and a wee bit exhausted. I found its best to not do anything of real great proportions, I found that I can work best around this memory fog, If I do non-mind needed projects. I zoned out in some of my art, I meditate that way, and watching T.V. is always a no brainer. within every problem there is a solution. And I think while I'm in Brain fog, this solution works best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Paul Tolmie said...

From one Jason to another Jason,

Hello:)

Just came across you blog via the forum.

It says on your signiture on the forum, that 'The greatest gift you can give somebody is a smile'. You certainly made me smile whilst reading your blog:) Mums can be so frank at times. And most of the time they're right too;)
I like the little poems too:)

I see the treatment has been getting the better of you at times since you started. It's a lot like that with most of us. But believe me when i say that it does get better (easier). Maybe the sides just disappear, or we just seem to get used to them. I was similar very early on in my treatment (i started back on the 23rd Feb. But i was soon back doing the things i was already doing before i started. Particularly my mountain biking & hiking. Yeah, my nose would run like a champion sprinter and I would feel chills all over my body. But all this went away quite soon. As for sleeping, I slept very well most times. Probably as a result of having to take really strong pain killers last thing at night for my ankle joints. You see, i have Hhaemophilia too.

Take care Jason & maybe see you on the forum sometime.

I would like to put your blog as a link from my blog. I hope you don't mind? I shall continue to follow your progress with a smile:)

We have to laugh eh? If we don't laugh once in a while, there is only one option left.....Drowning in bed:)

Jason

9/28/2006 4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home