Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Attitude of Gratitude


Gratefulness, the sun is shining and its a perfect day to get on top of that lawn mowing that needs to get done. The only tired I feel is from just waking up. I realized not to get down on myself for going to bed so late and waking up in the afternoon. If I can't sleep, then why fight it. The important thing is that I am finally getting to sleep and when I do sleep I am getting enough rest. And that worrying about drowning and flushing out my interferon, well I will ask the nurse, But I won't fret too much about that and just drink when I am thirsty. I don't need to sit and worry about that. Its a new day, and in front of me is a set of choices. The first choice that I have is how will I live today, full of shame and worry or gratefulness and love. Its my choice, and I choose to persevere and become not wither and shy away from today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home