Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, October 04, 2006


My dreams subside as I open my eyes and face another day. I feel great. I got to sleep just fine last night, and woke up around 6:15 this morning. I have been doing odd jobs around the house this morning, and moving with the momentum of the day. No major side effects and any others are so minor that I can't notice them cause they are always with me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'VE JUST READ SOME OF YOUR WRITINGS IN THE JOURNEL ON YOUR BLOG PAGE AND I KNOW YOU ENJOY DOING THINGS AND HAVING FUN. BUT FIRST YOUR HEALTH MUST COME FIRST AS WELL AS YOUR SOBRIETY PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF OKAY

10/10/2006 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home