Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Monday, October 09, 2006


Although the world is full of suffering,

it is also full of the overcoming of it.

Helen Keller


I am still feeling lousy, but I am moving on with the day (Slowly). I have important tasks to do this evening. I have a board meeting to run for the last time. My status as President is coming to an end, and I need to run this meeting, then give my stuff over to the next President. I will still be sitting in and assisting the new president until he gets the hang of things. But this will be minimal compared to what I have had to do. This is all for the good, since I am on this treatment, and I feel the way I do, It's very hard for me to do as much as I was doing.

I try to move around and it is very exhausting. Even the smallest of steps cause me to be out of breath. I just got done eating a little something. Everything I look at is very unappealing. I forced myself to make something, and eat a portion of what I usually would eat. I'm taking the advice of my friend and drinking water and nibbling on something healthy in portions. If I eat anything more, I become nauseous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home