Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Monday, October 09, 2006

Aching Feelings

I hurt. My body is having chills. I eat and I feel nauseous. even as I write this, I am having a hard time. I close my eyes, but my absent thoughts won't fall asleep. When I do finally get to sleep, I wake up all wet in sweat. I really don't feel good. There is an emptiness in my chest cavity. Every once in a while (very rarely) I feel a sharp pain in my upper right shoulder blade, maybe a tense muscle? I don't know, but that goes away. Its the yucky feeling in my head and body and the chills that bug me the most. I can't write any more. I really don't feel good.

I will try a dramamine and drink more liquids.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Hey Jason,

I feel for you buddy! I felt like that the other week with the tummy trouble I was having. I couldn't see an end too it at all at the time. It's gone now. Yours are from the sides from the meds your taking. I had them too right at the beginning. They didn't last too long.
When did you last have your bloods? You might want to pop in to your doctor? Just to be on the safe side?

Drink little and often rather than loads in one go. I know it's probably very difficult right now, but try and eat too. Warm soup & Fruit & milk are quite good when you really don't feel like eating-easy foods for the calories and vits etc.

I'm with you buddy!

Jason

10/09/2006 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home