Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Friday, October 06, 2006

3rd shot 9:55pm

I just gave myself my 3rd shot.This week I have come to accept and I feel a lot better about doing this injection. Last week I vented about me not liking the fact that I have to poke myself with needles now that I am sober. I think that helped. I am very tired from the days activities. I was able to make it to the hockey game, take in my meeting and now inject myself. I'm glad I am trying to do my shot at night, then I will sleep through a lot or some of the side effects. I better go eat something so there is something in my stomach. Its supposed to help out if I do an injection on a full stomach.

Going to go eat then lay down and sleep and be sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home