Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Still...

Still sleeping.

Still Tired.

Still sore.

Still sweating in my sleep.

Still can't wake up.

Still not feeling good.

Still I am.

I am Still.

Still Fatigued.

Still exhausted.

Still can't fall asleep.

Still feeling yuck.

Still not having fun.

I am Still.

This I am Still.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugggggggggggggggggggggggs, bro.

Love you!!!!!

10/12/2006 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

10/12/2006 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home