Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Change

I decide to move past this yucky feeling. I decide to implore the day with actions that will benefit my thoughts in a positive light.
Of course I feel like crap, But i am going to try to lessen that crappy feeling by doing somethings that will change the way I feel. I have started my laundry, I am moving about and around, and soon I will head to my meeting. I will smirk a smile until I feel it. I will and I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terry Lee said...

I love your blog and I love your photos. I've had hep C for 37 years and have chosen to skip the cure based on my being 59. For me it's a quality of life decision. They would put me on for 18 months with another year of recovery. I'm hoping that I can sneak through with the moderate liver damage I have to date. Hopefully the protease inhibitors will show up before too long. Enough about me. I admire your strength and appluad your decision to go public with your treatment. Keep taking it a day at a time.

10/12/2006 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home