Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Friday, November 10, 2006

Still Feel Alive...



Been living the day. Been doing the day. I have got somethings done. I have made sure not to do a lot.

Tonight is my 2 meeting night then my field trip out to spencers moms in Eden Prarie. So far I'm okay, Feeling alright, and I am quite confident that I will survive the evening. I have been gone from the meeting the last 2 fridays, so it will be nice to get back. I miss that group and I know that I am missed as well.

Nothing else to write, just had to post that I am still alright. I guess that is Something of importance. To me it's really amazing. I'm still waiting for that other shoe to drop. But I won't let my thoughts get consumed with worry and dread. I will take whatever I am feeling with gratefulness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am feeling so much better - knowing you are feeling so much better! Last week was not a good week was it?! Love and hugs, MOM

11/10/2006 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home