Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, November 09, 2006


Crazy day. A good day. It was a crazy day because it was a good day. Another one, huh? Well I can say goodnight with a smile.

I say it all the time, But I know it to be true. I can predict to not be feeling good for long, but it sure has been a relief from the way I have been. I will ride this wave as far as it takes me, and right now I am riding it into the softness of my sweet filled dreams...

Tomorrow I do my 8th shot.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Hi Jason,

You're very welcome indeed. And thank you too for your reply. Of course I do know exactly what you're going through and it has been quite disheartening to read your blog over the last several weeks, seeing just how it's effect (Interferon & Riba) has been having on you. And you'd be right in saying also that the shots do add up fast. Before you know it Jason, you'll be halfway through and looking the finish line right in the face:)
Thanks also for your kind comment about my recent photo. I Love to take pictures for fun and since starting this blog of mine, I have somewhere to put them now. It is what keeps me going my camera and mountain biking etc.
I saw your post just now and the photo of your painting. I was blown away at the colour and especially the texture of the paint! Very creative, just like your writing. It's very good to see you're feeling well enough to be this creative, which I have always known incidentally (from one creative mind to another).
May it continue:)

Jason (The Mighty C)

11/10/2006 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home