Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, November 08, 2006


Its a day of feeling good. I really feel good....I got thinngs done, had a great visit with my P.O., completed a lot of nothing around here, but still completed somethings.

But more importantly, over everything else. I feel good today!! what a welcomed feeling other than what I have been dealing with lately. I am not caring how long this lasts. I only have this moment and I am breathing it in with all my heart.

I am still going from this morning. I was going to take a nap, but I just sat on the couch and watched some parts of a movie that I am recording. That was enough to fill my down rest time. Very needed, I will sleep good tonight. I might have a friend come over and watch a movie with me tonight. We will see....

Did I tell you I feel good today???

I was telling my P.O. today that I started the Hep C treatment and she said her husband went through it. She knows what I am going through and that is very comforting.

Also, yesterday I was at a meeting and another guy there overheard me saying I was going through the Treatment. He was telling me a few things and could totally relate to the overall tiredness and fatigue. It was so good having someone else understand what I am going through. It was really warm to hear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home