Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Monday, November 06, 2006

So I have traveled farther than my bathroom and even have made it outside for a minute or two. I have taped a few shows that I haven't watched for the last week and have now just completed watching those. I even picked up all the garbage of wrappers and a few plates that has accumulated over the last week around my bed. Its amazing what you don't see when the lights are out for so long. It wouldn't of mattered anyhow, I knew it was there and I just had no strength to do anything about it.

I've been up for a few hours now, actually since 9:30 last night. If your wondering its 11am now. Not an extreme amount of hours, but I feel it. I need to lay down for a bit then I will try to get back up. But I think I've done something today which is more than I can say for the last many days.

--------------------------------------------------------


11:30

Just got a call from spencer and he is at his moms' in Eden Prarie. He needs to get home and I have decided to go get him before I go take a nap. I figure it's best since I do not know how I will feel when I arise this afternoon and I do not want to say I will pick him up later when I do not know how I will feel then.

He's squad leader for tonights meeting too. I want to make it there tonight but my track record has been poor lately and I'm just making it through the day today. So i am going to go out there-pick him up- drop him off then come back home and take a nap. Better to do it now when I am somewhat feeling okay then to say I will pick him up later and just feel like crap and am too tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home