Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Whispers of Exhausted Thoughts

As my past predicts, I am very tired and completely exhausted. Had a great hour and a half visit with grandma and ate dinner over at spencers parents. His nephews and niece were over there, so I guess I had a good all around family day visit over there. I can't get over at how exhausted I become at the smallest of tasks though. I've written this before and I will of course sometime in the future say it again, but It blows my mind at how mentally and physically exhausting just driving out there spending a few hours and coming back can become. I might as well have just came back from a 2 week trip on a safari in the depths of africa, where I was chased by a tiger and had to prevent myself from being molested by an elephant. Alright, maybe i'm over exagerrating just a tiny bit, but leave it to me to over analyze and blow things out of proportion. If I was to tell the truth I'd say I'm as tired as being on that safari for a week.....and thats the most I will over analyze my exhausting for today and I'm sticking to it.

I did get some movies from a friend of mine, he put aside some things for me to watch knowing I have all this free time until I go back to school. It's the little things in life that make me smile. And watching a movie is less tiring than being dry humped on the plains of africa by a giraffe. I would have to say you can't argue with that.

I sometimes get days where my brain doesn't work worth crap, and this goes without saying, especially for those of you who know of my proffesional A.D.D. but I will say it because I am the narrator of this lovely diary, but there are times that I can be a complete Doe Doe bird when it comes to thinking sometimes, and then put this lovely treatment I am on -right ontop of all that and I could be a complete melted marshmallow brain without the chocolate for the smores. Yep! that sums my day up perfectly. I am one hersheys chocolate bar short of a smore' - Don't you feel like that somedays?

Back to the movies, I'm grateful to have a friend set aside some non-brain thinkers for me to watch when I start to become incoherent.......Like now.

As for other noticeable Side effects: the "ribavirin" is making me want to scream and blow my top off at the smallest of things. I have to hold my breath, walk away and count to twenty thousand just to relax and then I get so amped up that I am getting so angry at the smallest of stupidest things that - that really seems to irritate me and then I find myself counting to twenty thousand and one. This of course is the side effect of the Ribavirin and as long as I know that it makes it okay........................Uhhhmmmm No it doesn't, that irk's the shit out of me too....J/k But truthfully, I'm really not liking the little whiny pissed off at everything feeling that I feel sometimes. I'm Sorry for those that come in contact with it but most importantly I'm sorry to our outside faucet for being the brunt of my anger. I apologize Mr. Faucet and I will have consideration for your feelings in the future.

Oh, and here is a lovely fun side effect that I endure. When I take a shower, it can't be too hot or too warm and not for too long. And when I am done I am supposed to lotion up. The medication dries my skin like skin that has become very dry. And the dry skin itches like skin that is itchy. And I just took a shower in a place where a shower is usually taken, and can't help but itch myself to oblivion. "Then put some Lotion on whiny Little Boy!!" I suppose you all have some great Idea for lotion, well, I will listen but my Nose will smell and drip and sniffle even the most non-scented of ideas. Maybe If I dip myself in KY jelly? but then I would have to have a midnight wrestling match with the swedish bikini team. I'm not much of a wrestler ,but I'll start...But then all I can think of is what if I started wrestling in the KY jelly and the scent of that bugged me and I got all sniffle snot plugged up nose....GOD,!! What a Allergy to smells HYPOCHONDRIAC freak I am!! I'm not picky, I guess I am.. .My skin is driving me up the walls. It was so much nicer when I smoked cigarettes and All that smoke blocked out everything that smelled. Including me....

My brain cells have shown you there best today, stay tuned for tomorrow......

Re-runs

including a never before seen commercial and dialouge about how I am tired and exhausted. And at the end I say something like.....I Don't Feel Good....Have you heard me say that yet??

Well, stay tuned tomorrow cause it's all brand new......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home