Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Monday, October 30, 2006

Transition. the process of changing from one state or condition to another. Perseverance. steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success. Holding on. This too shall pass. staying the course no matter how filthy the path. Waking up to another beautiful day and only seeing half the sun shining and feeling tired within my soul.

This is one of those days. where I just have to move through it. I did not wake up feeling like crap. I did not wake up in any pain. Deep inside I know its a gorgeous day. All I need to do is open my tired eyes and see. I can feel its warmth comforting me. But the rest of my human body and captive stagnate weary mind says its a grey day out today. My body is in first gear and I am too tired to do any shifting. What a battle I sometimes endure through out the hours within the momments of a day. But I have learned and I do not put up a fight, I move past it. This is just a day that I feel this way. It will go away. This too shall pass. I let it go and move on. My nurse said there would be days like this. And this is one of those days. I will remain with a smile inside even though it doesn't show through on the outside. The only thing I don't like is going out in public feeling this way. Everyone thinks somethings is so very wrong. I guess there sort of is but nothing to be concerned about. I just feel like this today. I need to move through the day like a zombie. This is my day. I guess I can be thankful for friends who care.

I'm okay today I just don't feel alright...

thats funny....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home