Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm out for the count.

Tired and I feel what I put myself thru today.

It sure doesn't seem like much, but to me it feels like I moved mountains. I can go to bed knowing I did something. It wasn't alot but small steps repeated can complete any undertaking. And my undertaking was to get thru and DO today. And I'm exhausted. I really want to go to tonights meeting but when I dropped off spencer and even on the drive back here I was beginning to feel Yuck again. And I am feeling complete fatigue and my mind is tired and I am feeling worn. I feel it is a smart idea to just stop for the day. Literally come to a hault and end my day here. I have done enough and I can not push myself anymore. Really, I can't do anymore.

So I will take a couple tylenol and bring drinking water to bed, put in a movie and pass out for the evening. My goal is just to sleep thru the night so I can start fresh tomorrow.

I'm already feeling a headache splash the insides of my mind. I better stop writing cause all I am doing is pushing myself more.

And I can't.

I just can't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home