Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, January 04, 2007

A tired Happy Soul

Its been fun. Rough. Exuberant. Energetic. Rewarding and tiring going back to school. But I am so far keeping a steady balance of it all. So hard to get back in the swing of things yet so eager to as well.

My classes are mondays and wednesday 8:25-10:25am
and Tuesdays and thursdays 1-2:25pm


Had another follow up with my Hep C nurse. Things are still showing negative. I had a count of over 2 million in my viral load and then after only 1 month it showed negative. and now after 3 months it is still showing that same sign. I get a gold star for that don't I?

Actually I couldn't do this all without the love of my parents and friends, my meetings that I go to that help me with balance and my higher power.

Now with school going on and with everything else, it's been hard to get on here to blog my days. So if I miss a day it's just becausxe of my schedule and when that is all done, All i want to do is lay down...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You get 10 gold stars whippersnapper!!!!!
That is so awesome!

You should be very proud of yourself for all that you are accomplishing!

Warm thoughts to you,
Michelle

1/04/2007 3:28 PM  
Blogger Not Blank said...

Happy New Year, Jason, keep on doing what you're doing, it's working!

1/05/2007 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home