Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First Day Back To School!!


Off to school to learn some Edu-ma-cation. Can't wait to balance this into my life. Been doing nothing for so long that its definately affected my health.

I wake up sore and tired.
But I go on.
I grab a cup of coffee and go on.
I walk around and prepare for my day.
and I go on.
I smile and I focus what I can do with my day.
And I am going on

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such an adorable smile!!!!!!!!!

Your looking good whippersnapper!!!!!!!!

Many warm thought,
Michelle

1/02/2007 3:23 PM  
Blogger Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Happy new year Jason:)

Great to see you're doing alright and going back to school.

Take care dude,

Jason

1/02/2007 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home