Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, December 26, 2006


Drawing done in Illustrator


worn out from being too tired cause I'm so fatigued within my soul.

It sucks only having some energy for about an hour and then I have to drag myself the rest of the time. Oh well.....I did another day

and it was a long drawn out day...

I'm pooped out.

I'm tired.

But I am one day closer to being off treatment....

God I can't wait!!!! It is really tiring being tired all the time.

And exhaustion is very exhausting to go through...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home