Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Wednesday night thursday One Twenty A.M.

filled my day with accomplishments. a sprinkle of productivity and one or two goals got completed.

Now I am able to lay my head down and fall deep within my tiredness. I have been up all day. which is a positive for me. But what is more wonderful is that the only pain I feel is the slight ache in the joints and a whisper of exhaustion within my soul. All will fall away once I put to rest my weary eyes and lay my sleep out to say hello to my dreams.

Goodnight....

Pee Ess:
I got my books today for school. I will be starting next tuesday. Can't wait to get back. scared and frightened but turning over those fears. I will take it one day at a time. Thats all that I can do. Take it as it comes and prepare the best that I can to deal with my health and handle all the studying and the schooling.

I will do what is in front of me and then
I will leave the results up to the my higher power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home