Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Friday, December 29, 2006

Shot DaY #15

Today I do my 15th shot!!

I also have my meetings tonight along with my weekly field trip to eden prarie. I feel good today and my health is just fine. This is great because this is my 4 years of sobriety today!! I can make it to my meeting to get my medallion. I am so grateful to be sober as well as healthy enough to go up to my meeting and enjoy this day with my friends who have been with me on this incredible journey. I was a little worried about if I was going to feel okay today, But so far so good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Bro!!! Wishing the best for you to come :)

Love,
Big Sis

12/31/2006 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home