Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving...

Happy Thanksgiving. I am grateful to be well enough today. I was really worried about today and tomorrow. We are going out to Old country Buffet for our thanksgiving. We have been doing this family thing for many years now. I love it. Where else can you have Nachos, Pizza, and fish on thanksgiving and still have more room to go back up for Turkey. We have just the small Immediate family; my sister, mom and dad. So this works out perfect for us and to top it all off-they pick up your garbage and do your dishes for you!!

I have not been feeling the best these last couple days. I am fine for a couple hours but then if I stretch my time being awake and moving around, then I start to feel all fluish and sick.

My birthday is tomorrow. I haven't really had the energy to really think about it all that much. I really don't care about my age but I do like to celebrate. But being on this treatment has clouded my thoughts and it has just made me want to feel okay on my birthday and today. Nothing more and nothing less. Just to not feel sick. That has been my big goal for these 2 days. And sometiems its out of my hands, so this was something I have been worrying about. So far so good. My big plan for tomorrow again is to feel okay. But we will worry about that when the time arrives.

For right now I am going on with my morning and by the time I get back from my Thanksgiving meal, I am sure to not only feel full, but I will have been up doing things for awhile that I will need to lay down and rest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jason:)

And heres to a great birthday celebration for tomorrow:)

Take care,

Jason

11/23/2006 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home