Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Saturday, November 18, 2006


Long night. Good night. Tiring night.

Did my usual friday night. As i stated in yesterdays little journal of mine, the side effects went as I thought they would. throughout the evening I Got the little "my hands start to shake" ,not noticably but I can feel it. I got the sweats, had the foggy mind. Got the achy joints and the uncomfortable ugghish feeling. But I went about my evening. Why destroy a good night when inside your body feels not up to par. And it was a beautiful night full of positive vibes. Energy that I truly needed to breathe in. There is nothing like swallowing the flow of all around positve energy that flows around my friends somedays. And yesterday was one of those days.

I persevered thru a long night and now it's A.M. in the morning on Saturday. I am tired and ready for bed.

I need the sleep. I need to sleep. It's been a long night and I will sleep away the day but thats okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home