Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Friday, November 17, 2006

Four Seasons


Project: create the feel of the four seasons using only 4 colors and using all 4 colors in each season.
Left to Right - Winter, Spring, Summer,Fall
Colors Used: Purple;Red;Orange;Blue
Acrylic 8.5x11


---------------------------------------------------------

Got my labs done this morning. She hurt the "F" out of me. But atleast it only takes a couple of minutes out of my real busy schedule. That's sarcasm... After I had my Labs taken I went over to school and registered for winter classes. I am taking "Intro to Psychology" mondays and wednesdays - "Advertising/Promotion" tuesdays and thursdays. I'm real scared that I will not do too well. I'm worried about being sick. But that is all fear based, and once I start school again I'm sure I will be fine. My classes are only a couple hours each day. I have a real great teacher that I can really learn from for Intro to psychology, and I know that will help out a lot. I'm not so sure about my other class and the teacher, but I'm a big boy and I will persevere.

I did my 9th Shot at 12:30 after I ate a good meal.

I have my 2 meetings tonight. CMA and AA. I am giving my friend her 4 year medallion at the CMA meeting. After my meetings I will Then drive spencer to his parents house in Eden Prarie.

Side effects from the Shot: I will be okay through out the evening. I will start to become sweaty and achy and a little shakiness in the hands will be noticeable only to me during the meetings and while I drive Spence home, But it will be Do-Able.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home