Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Good-morning and Goodnight

Morning rises as I fall asleep. I was awake all night. My mind couldn't wind down and relax enough to find any dreams. Nothing buggin me, just over stimulated myself, and when I got home ended up doing more than I should have. Next thing I knew the clock was coming into focus and it was 4 A.M..

I will not be asleep all day but I will get my dreams worth.

My body was starting to ache earlier and I keep on hearing the little whispers of that headache trying to knock on my door. I do what is needed and it seems to drift away, but it comes back when there is too much silence. It seems to want to have a conversation with me, but I don't like talking to "Headaches" - They drive me out of my mind and are a pain.

Will write when I wake back up........Goodmorning to all and goodnight myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home