Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

helping my friend get ready for the garage sale isn't all that easy. There is a lot of stuff. I can only do so much myself on a couple different levels. One - Its not my stuff to price and that she needs to do. And two - I am not the most healthiest person on the block. She has to work both friday and saturday so I am going to need the help of friends to help me with this. If only for a couple hours.

Today I am tired. Very tired. My body and mind are worn out. I am going to the garage here and there to slowly take stuff out of boxes so when she gets off work tonight she can start to price things. I lay down because I am soooo exhausted, but I can not sleep. And I really feel like I need to sleep. I really could use a nap. But I lay down, close my eyes and guess what-my dreams to not some my way....

I think I will go and get some poster board to make up signs. The little trip out might get me that much more tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home