Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I have hit a wall. I tried to lay down but was unable to rest. I couldn't get to sleep and now I have that tasty feeling in the back of my throat. That bitter taste of full blown exhaustion. My body aches, My joints hurt, I feel like an old man predicting that we are going to be having bad weather. Maybe the weather that I am having is inside my own body. I am feeling a terrible storm inside my body. I can not make it to my meeting tonight. I wanted to go really bad but I am sitting on the sidelines today. This is not the way I wanted to be spending my evening. But life doesn't aways go the way we want it to. I accept this.THis is the way this treatment is sometimes. I am not just feeling tired and that same old word, "EXHAUSTED" I am also feeling a little bit on the "BLAH" side. Yes, That is a medical term used my the most highly respected doctors.

I am going to try to lay back down after I take my evening pills. Its the most I can do. Really, It's all I can do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home