Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Tuesday, November 21, 2006


I can hear the whispers of a headache trying to converse its spoken words my way. I am sure my body is telling me to take it easy for a little bit. My friend dropped of a bulk amount of her stuff off in our garage. I am glad me and my family can help her out. She still has some more things to bring over, but its just a couple couches and I could say more than a few and less than a lot more boxes.

I've been up for a bit now. Besides the oncoming of a headache, my joints are starting to ache. I've eaten my food and have been drinking my water, And my tylenol has been swallowed as well. But I ache all over and I am just thinking i've done a lot to my body and its letting me know.

I wish when I spoke about doing a lot I could really mean "A LOT" but just me being up for so many hours, helping my friend bring in some boxes to our garage, and concentrating and beginning a new drawing I am doing....That in my world these days is a lot. And it is amazing how much I ache and I am tired from all that little bit.

But as long as I know and don't push...I will do what I need to do and I know that "This too shall pass"

I'm going to aim myself toward the nearest place that I can take a nap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home