Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Friday, December 08, 2006

Nine-O-Five A.M.


Ate a big meal and Did my shot a little bit ago. So now I am 1/4 of the way done with my treatment!! Only 36 more shots to go

Since I have a long day, and I'm starting to feel tired already, I am going to lay down and rest for a few and then get back up and move on with the day. I'm pretty sure this is the most responsible thing to do instead of pushing myself through the night and then being laid up for a few more days because I over did it

(But I really don't have to do anything and I could still end up in bed for the next couple days)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home