Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Saturday, December 02, 2006


My day was full of absent thoughts. Slept. Kept tylenol in my soul to rid myself from the aches. A laid back day. Its the day after my shot so this was usual. I don't feel like crap I just feel like my soul is mush. So thats a positive, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Not Blank said...

Hi Jason and Jason's Mom. I have a son your age - so glad it's me going through this instead of him! He is a lot like you, I think.
Well, my knees feel like mush, my muscles feel like mush, guess my soul does too. You are about 2 weeks ahead of me in treatment, guess this is a common problem at this stage. Hang in there!

12/03/2006 5:32 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

Hi Jason, I wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts. I hope you are doing well today.
Just remember that this will not last forever, it will pass.
Warm and happy thoughts go out to you!!!
Keep your head up!!
Smile

12/03/2006 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home