Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Sunday, December 10, 2006


Feeling much better. Woke up around 6 am and decided to move on with the day. It feels so good feeling good (Of Course). I am going to go to a meeting this morning. Haven't been to one since monday and I really need to get out of the house. I also need to get a hold of everyone that has tried to call me in the last week. I really don't like talking to people when i feel like crap. It really makes no sense to me cause I would be unable to hold a good conversation on the phone feeling the way I have.

My conversation would go as follows:

Me: Hello?
Other person: Hey, how you doing?
Me: I feel Like crap
Other person: Hope you feel better
Me: Me too
Other person: Get Better
Me: THank You, I got to go, I don't feel good
Other person: Take care
Me: Good Bye...
Other person:Good Bye...

So i decide to just leave a message on my voice mail explaining I feel Like crap and let things be. It's not too personal, but atleast I am getting the message out there. Also I really don't feel like doing anything else when I feel the way I have.


I'm going to do a few things and write more later

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking good whippersnapper!

glad your feeling better!

warmest of thoughts,
Michelle

12/10/2006 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home