Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Somethings Missing?

Can you see what is missing from the picture up above? Can you try to take a wild guess. Come on, and go out on a limb...are you stumped?

Our tree outside our kitchen window had caught itself oak wilt disease, probably from partying too much or a bad transfusion in the 80's, and the city has a no tolerance law against that and another disease i can't remember. Thank God the city doesn't have that policy with Hepatitis C, huh? I don't need any of my limbs cut off of me.

I am at the end of my day and I am "bushed." I wanted so bad to get out to a meeting, I am very exhausted and tired, yet I was still going to try. But in the last hour in a half I started to get a real bad allergy attack from some foreign scent, And now I am at my wits end. If I move more than to millimeters I begin to dribble snot and sneeze. There is a mischevious flowerish scent that is driving me batty. And I am such a baby when it comes to my allergies. My nose is all red and I have every kleenex in a 5 block radius used up. I just got a call from santa claus and he said if rudolph doesn't pull through this year, he sure could use my bright red bulbish nose to guide the way....

1 Comments:

Blogger paulsarneson said...

Yes!!!! The living, breathing, snotty-nosed Jason is BACK! Let's see, what's missing in photo #2: (1) green grass? (2) orange leaves? (3) the sun? (4) same lens angle? Other than that they look exact. By the way, I really liked the painting you displayed earlier today. More please.

10/19/2006 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home