Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Monday, October 16, 2006

All I can do is get up to go to the bathroom and that is very tiring. I feel like I'm going to pass out. So I go straight back to bed. Where did this fatigue come from?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Hey Jason,
Hang in there buddy. I feel for you. Make sure you drink water. Do you think you need to see a doc?
Thinking about you dude.

Jason

10/17/2006 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are in my prays every nite. Try to stay postive!! Only happy smiles to you!!!! Love ya, Heather

10/17/2006 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home