Welcome To My "HEP C" Life

Hepatitis C is a blood disease that affects the liver. There is a tx that I am now on which is a mixture of "interferon" injections 1x a week and 1200mg in pill form of "Ribavirin" dailly. This is an extreme and rigorous 48 week treatment and I have started september 22nd 2006

Name:
Location: moundsview, Minnesota, United States

Saturday, September 23, 2006

1:19am

I am now having chills, I am sort of in denial. I think its the downstairs here. It does get cold, but why is it soooo cold, and it just happens to be like an icicle running over all my joints in my body the day that i took my shot and started Treatment. Hmmmm. I will stay in denial a little bit longer. I wonder if my parents would mind if I started a fire with some logs in my bedroom? I took some tylenol and made something to eat. A porkchop with vegetables. I refreshed myself with some H2o like there was no tomorrow. I never sad this would be an interesting site, just a history of how I am feeling.

0 Comments:

<< Home